Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Day is Finally Here

Today my dad and I will start our trek to San Antonio. We are splitting up the hours traveling a majority of the distance today and the remaining five hours on Friday. I have never been to San Antonio and I'm very excited to go to the Riverwalk, which I hear is one of the best experiences down there. My dad's flight leaves Sunday morning to return to freezing cold Nebraska. I will start my first day in the school on Monday at KIPP: Aspire Academy.

2 comments:

mom said...

Good Luck Courtney! I will miss you alot but I realize what a great experience this will be and a wonderful time you will have. You have accomplished so much and I'm very proud of you. Have a fun time and we'll see you in 5 weeks.
love mom

Dr. Rempp said...

Courtney - Happy trails! I know you are excited about this adventure. I look forward to hearing from you. Take care. I did receive an e-mail saying that you had a new post, but I couldn't post a reply. I finally registered a new account from my home e-mail account. So . . . there may be a bug or two for me to work out on this end.

I think you will have a great learning experience. I am excited for you.

Dr. Rempp

PS

This is the 3rd comment I have tried to post, so if you suddenly get three posts -- don't be alarmed. I haven't lost my sanity!